Engineered to be adapted on tractor chassis with short wheelbase (3 800 mm+/- 100 mm), the Eurolohr 300 range is a family of bodies & trailers intended to achieve loads of light vehicles and light utility vehicles with driving track going above the axles.
A long trailer
The trailer with a length of 12 meters allows a higher loading capacity and factor compared to “traditional” (rigid + trailer) with much better loading angles and volume. The trailer gives a driver’s friendly use and loads can be optimized in way to respect possible the road regulation of each countries.
Stacking systems are optimized, few accessories are required and the operating position is ensured by hydraulic cylinders with mechanical stops.
A double use road tractor chassis
Using this homologated kind of tractor chassis gives the following benefits:
- Full compatibility with ISO semi-trailer
- better selling price on second hand market
- Flexibility and financial advantages by sub-contracting the tractor part (renting): maximum use of the the car carrier, more investment capacity, commercial reciprocity (free choice of the tractor make)
A body removable in a few minutes
- possibility of using in shuttle a relay,
- swapping of tractor chassis without convoy standstill
- quick coupling on homologated double type tractor chassis, wheelbase between 3700 and 3900 mm,
- low cost body swapping and nil standstill duration.
- Reduction of iddle time of both elements during maintenance.
A more economical and efficient runnig gear
- lifting the lower trailer deck to allow the loading of the vehicles above the axle
- Larger way between the wheels (1970 mm)