Cristal, 100% electric, economical and connected
Cristal is designed to offer the operators a modular public transport mobility solution.
100% electric, Cristal offers an easy-to-use & comfortable shared mobility experience, accessible to all, everywhere.
Designed with a «public transport» approach in mind, the Cristal system has a variety of uses as a linking shuttle service, or replacing buses on pre-existing lines.
A new way of shared mobility
Cristal solution constantly adapts to the number of passengers (1 to 4 shuttles coupled).
- Automated hitching system allowing a single-lane trajectory and a small turning radius,
- Safety: limited space between each shuttle module,
- On-board battery has enough power to run all day,
- Fast charging time: 100% in 120 min, 50% in 45 min,
- Max incline: 20%,
- Range: 120 km,
- Max speed: 50 km/h,
- Automatic electric ramp for PRM access.
- Hitching: Coupling and uncoupling operation in less than a minute.
Solo mode =
Shuttle mode =
With its range of Cristal and i-Cristal vehicles, Lohr meets the mobility needs of local communities, with or without a driver. These transport solutions can be used in new 100% Cristal or i-Cristal lines or supplement existing networks by offering multiple uses: public transport or on-demand services. Designed and developed for MaaS (Mobility as a Service) solutions, Cristal and i-Cristal are complementary to mass transit systems and can be operated intermodally.